• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Michigan Anime Club

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[R2]Jesse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Some new retail anime club started up last week.
It's in Taylor Michigan and the place is called MediaPlay on Eureka Rd.
I thought it would be stupid at first, but damn if they do not have the biggest and cheapest selection around. It's like the size of a Best Buy but it sells anime. Big Retail meets Small Niche Markets huh?

Anyways their next meeting is on Jan 24th at Noon. They show movies, free food, etc etc. Plus you get a discount off any of your purchases, I can't remember what the discount was, but it was good. Saved like $30 that day.

if you want to sign up or need directions just email me at [email protected]. Its fun and free!!!. Plus they plan on bringing in alot of national anime/manga authors for book signings.
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:44 pm Reply with quote
I've moved this to the Events forum... since although it doesn't quite fit here, it does fit here a bit more than the Anime forum (since it IS an event after a fashion).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1