• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime favorites

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D_man71200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quote
what is the best begining and ending to an anime you have seen so far? It can be two complete different anime.My favorite begining has got to be vandread and my favorite ending has got to be S-CRY-ED. They both were short series but man I miss them both so much.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quote
You should make your thread title a better descriptor of the thread. "Anime favorites" makes it sound like you are just saying your favorite anime. Also, you should give reasons for why you think these shows have good beginnings and endings. And, of course, use spoiler tags for the ending portion where applicable.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quote
If you're talking just about music, post in this thread. If you're talking about the animation, then this thread covers openings, at least. And please give your own opinion before expecting us to contribute our own.

Teh Rules wrote:
3) Discussions should carry some measure of intelligence to them. Consider if what you are writing is relevant or important to others. If it does not contribute to the discussion, do not post it. Please post detailed answers to questions, lists and one-liners do not contribute.

Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1