• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
best Dubbed?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argose83

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quote
I'm on a mission to find more dubbed anime to watch (for some reason i fall asleep watching subbed anime nomatter how good it is) but since I cant ask for suguestions because that would be against the rules and i am a law abiding citizen I was wondering what your top dubbed anime series were? only complete series please!

mine:
1: Gungrave
2: elphen Lied
3: FMA
4: Chobits
5: FMP(all)
6: Basilisk
7: Gantz
8: Mezzo
9: GTO
10: kenshin
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quote
You might want to read this, seeing as how there are no recommendation or Listing post allowed.
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Yup, no recommendation threads are allowed right now, as it says at the top of the forum in the aptly labeled stickies. Even if there were though, we require more effort from people than just a list, you need to explain why each and every single one of those titles are on your list and how it relates to the importance of whatever you're trying to say.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1