• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What do you think of the Mac OS X interface?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RicksForNothingNY

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quote
They have gotten rid of many of the redundant black lines surrounding windows, and replaced them with drop shadows and transparencies. What are your thoughts on this interface design?

Matt Gilbert
ayato-the-tuner

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quote
I think this has nothing to do with anime and shouldn't be here.
Iritscen
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quote
I'd just like to say this is weird.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quote
You should be banned Mac user Twisted Evil Seriously, I laugh at all the Mac users who think their silly Mac is sooooooo much safer. Let me use my laptop and I'll boot up Lynux and some nifty programs and before you can say Monkey Spit you're nice safe Mac will be saying "Danger Will Robinson Danger" as puffs of smoke come out of the case from the hard drive. Anyone see that Mac vs PC spoof commercial online where PC gives Mac his allowance? If you have imagine instead PC pimp slapping the Mac, that'll be what I do to your computer. Make it my hoe. All computers and OS suck and fail at some point end of story. To quote the movie thinner; "I curse you, locked!"
Jedi General

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quote
RicksForNothingNY wrote:
They have gotten rid of many of the redundant black lines surrounding windows, and replaced them with drop shadows and transparencies. What are your thoughts on this interface design?

Matt Gilbert

I'm confused. Are you talking about OSX or Windows Vista here? Wink (Sorry, couldn't resist).

Seriously though, this topic shouldn't be here indeed. It has nothing to do with anime whatsoever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quote
ayato-the-tuner wrote:
I think this has nothing to do with anime and shouldn't be here.
Jedi General wrote:
Seriously though, this topic shouldn't be here indeed. It has nothing to do with anime whatsoever.
I have to agree.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1