• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Has 100 Million Copies in Circulation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZetMoon80

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:51 am Reply with quote
I just read the last chapter and it's not half as bad as people were saying (I liked Kimetsu and My Hero's much less). I don't think the last arc was perfect and there were too many conveniences, but that doesn't take away the fact that it was an amazing series from beginning to end. What a ride it was. I'm gonna miss it. Thank you so much for all the excitement your work gave every week Akutami-sensei! ^__^
James02

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:57 pm Reply with quote
ZetMoon80 wrote:
I just read the last chapter and it's not half as bad as people were saying (I liked Kimetsu and My Hero's much less).

People complain about everything. I thought that this was a good ending, but I'm just hoping that the author won't try making spin-offs and will move on from this.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:38 pm Reply with quote
I had my issues with the direction of the series up to the ending but it's impact and success cannot be denied.
malvarez1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:15 pm Reply with quote
I’ll miss JJK. Definitely uneven, but it was a blast following it (and the fandom memes).
animaters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:08 am Reply with quote
malvarez1 wrote:
I’ll miss JJK. Definitely uneven, but it was a blast following it (and the fandom memes).

great start, kuso ending. the duality of shonen writers

does the begininng justify the ending? depends on the person, i'd say read it till it bores u and drop it by then if it does
Meexa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Shonen Jump related titles always have a hard time with sticking the landing. JJK had its' ups and downs. It is definitely worth watching once, you just got to get through its' lows to hit those highs. Same thing with Black Clover.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1