• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Game Ends Service on November 29 with Offline Version in Developm

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XSp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:30 pm Reply with quote
Whelp, this one lasted for waaay longer than I expected... xD
Guess I won't be able to reach lv500, but it's been fun.
I'm also guessing that this will be the last mobile game in a sort of transitional period that you can actually play the game fully without having to necessarily pay anything for. For big first party titles that is.
I remember around launch there were lots of complaints about the microtransaction stuff... but I played this game more or less continuously from a month after release 'till today without spending anything.
It's sure hard to get access to some stuff, but there's enough content there for the game to be too much by itself already.
I'll probably get the offline version just to support, but probably won't keep playing it... in a way, it's kinda time to move on.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1