• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A quick hello and request for help

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spacemonkey1023

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quote
Hi, everybody, I'm new to the forum and I'd like to say hello, to everybody. I know, there's a thread for that, but I do have a quick request I'd like to make. The Asian club at my school is gearing up for its annual cultural show. Being the resident otaku, they asked me to help create the promotional art in anime/manga style. The problem is, I'm a lousy sketch artist . So, does anybody know of a graphic/screenshot I can use for a "Night Market" theme (proper credit will of course be given)?

By the way, if anybody's in the northern New Jersey, USA area on Jan 31st you're all welcome to come.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quote
Spacemonkey1023 wrote:
"Night Market"

By using that term you sound like a native Mandarin speaker, particularly Taiwanese.

I don't have any suitable screenshot at hand, so you might want to check out any anime/manga title featured with omatsuri (お祭り) scenes. Without checking my records I can think of Ichigo Mashimaro, Bincho-tan, Kasimasi ~Girl Meets Girl~, and Elfen Lied (the former half, of course).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
coffee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1