• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Pandora Hearts ~ discussion and theories ~

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aylinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quote
The purpose of this thread is to discuss and theorize about the events in Pandora Hearts.

What do you think about Pandora Hearts, do you find it interesting? Is there something particular in Pandora Hearts that makes it enjoyable? Do you think the character from PH are interesting? Do you prefer Oz, who at first glance seems to be cheerful, his loyal servant Gilbert, who is afraid of cats, maybe your favourite is mysterious Break, who gets what he wants by using others, or Vincent, who has sadistic tendencies?

What makes Pandora Hearts enjoyable for me is this sinister atmosphere that I remember from my favourite fairy tales and a strong and colourful cast of characters. All of them are more or less likeable and interesting. It’s really nice to find a shonen manga where no one is annoying. I admit I didn't like them from the beginning. At first I considered them generic, but it turned out that they are not as generic as they seem to be. The more I read about them, the more I like them.

My favourite character is Jack, the mysterious hero that appears in Alice’s memories and the key character that is necessary to solve the mystery from a hundred years ago. My second favourite character is Leo (it’s sometimes spelled Reo), who is a short-tempered bookworm who appears to be calm and collected.
Aylinn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quote
Sorry for writing under my own post, but the thread is so old that no one would notice if I edited it now.

Now that there are six volumes available, there is more content to speculate about.

Does anyone has theories about (spoiler from volume 5) spoiler[who murdered Alice?]

Is anyone reading this manga?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1