• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tokyo_Anime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quote
what do you think is better japanes anime with english subs or animes with englishdubs? Exclamation Question

P.S. what your fave anime? Very Happy
Tokyo_Anime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quote
well i think anime is way better wiht english subs. I love the show XXXholic and well any other anime. Im new so i dont know alot about this website i hope we can be friends Very Happy
blind_assassin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quote
God, it's like a deer in the headlights.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Tokyo_Anime wrote:
well i think anime is way better wiht english subs. I love the show XXXholic and well any other anime. Im new so i don't know alot about this website i hope we can be friends Very Happy

Welcome to the ANN. You're off to a decent start so far, but let me fill you in on some tips for better posting.

1. When making a thread, try to make the title really specific. Like this one, it just says "Anime." Well, yeah, this is an anime forum, so chances are we already know what you're talking about.

2. When making really open-ended questions like "do you prefer this or that," "what's your favorite [whatever]," and so on, it's generally considered good manners (and a part of Teh Rules) that you try to be as detailed as possible.

In this case, it would've been better to answer your own question first like "What do you prefer, dubs or subs? I prefer dubs because... [blah blah blah]." And when I say "detailed," I mean something that's at least 3 sentences and with good content.

3. Please do not bump your own thread by posting after yourself. There should be an Edit button that will let you add or delete something from your own posts.

Bumping it up to reply to yourself can sometimes look silly like you're talking to yourself or looking desperate for attention. Please be patient, people will reply in due time if they find your topic to be worth talking about.

4. Try to use good spelling and grammar as best as you can. Rule #2 requires you to do so. The better you type, the more serious people will take you. You don't have to be perfect, but just try to work on it a little at a time.

5. You can get a peek at people's favorite anime by looking here or here. And if you'd like, you can formally introduce yourself here. Let me know if you have any questions, and enjoy your stay.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1