• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
colors schedual mistake

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
papa john

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quote
did anyone notice that for some reason they played last weeks anime this week? from 10:00pm - 12:00am it was all last weeks stuff.. was their a schedual change that ann missed or is it just a mistake someone made?

they didn't show my new blue gender and baki the grappler Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:18 am Reply with quote
Ah-ha! I knew something seemed off when I noticed that episodes airing on Saturday were even-numbered. Airing two episodes a week, the odd-numbered ones should be on Saturday, while the even-numbered ones should be on Sunday.

Anyway.

The extension from two hours to four hours got delayed by a week. This is probably part of that. I wouldn't worry too much.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
undeadben

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quote
Sorry to interupt the thread(I haven't watched much of those series so I don't know which episodes they showed) but I looked up the schedule after reading Nagisa's post, and I have to say that that's a pretty good line-up of anime.

8:00 Kodocha
8:30 Fruits Basket
9:00 Case Closed
9:30 Spiral
10:00 Galaxy Railways
10:30 Yuyu Hakusho
11:00 Slayers
11:30 Negima

But it seems that they are not going to run 4 hour blocks on the weekends. The new 4 hour block is scheduled for this Monday - Friday, well on my guide anyway, but for next weekend it's the same line up they have had:

10:00 Baki the Grappler
10:30 Kiddy Grade
11:00 Blue Gender
11:30 Tenchi Muyoi GXP

I wonder how the ratings are going to go though, for the new 4 hour block that is; they start the block off with a couple of shoujo series, Yu Yu Hakusho has already had a run on AS, and most of those others are older series too. Just an interesting mix I guess.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote
undeadben wrote:
But it seems that they are not going to run 4 hour blocks on the weekends. The new 4 hour block is scheduled for this Monday - Friday, well on my guide anyway, but for next weekend it's the same line up they have had:

When they announced they were expanding to four hours, it included airing Lupin III movies at 8:00 on weekends. CoLours TV's own schedule for next week does indeed reflect this, as they have Lupin III: Pusruit of Harimao's Treasure listed for Saturday with an encore on Sunday.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
undeadben

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
When they announced they were expanding to four hours, it included airing Lupin III movies at 8:00 on weekends. CoLours TV's own schedule for next week does indeed reflect this, as they have Lupin III: Pusruit of Harimao's Treasure listed for Saturday with an encore on Sunday.

Hmm, it doesn't seem to be reflected on the schedule on the Dishnet side yet. Shows me for trusting the online guide. Still that's cool, I'd like to see the Lupin III movies, I hope they change the schedule for the guide soon so I can set my dvr timer before I forget.
AutoGyro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
undeadben wrote:

Whatever happened to them airing Lupin the 3rd: Secret of the Twilight Gemini first?
papa john

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:14 am Reply with quote
Quote:

The extension from two hours to four hours got delayed by a week. This is probably part of that. I wouldn't worry too much

yeah i thought it might have something to do with them changeing the airing date of that 4 hour block, but i cant for the life of me figure out how that would affect the schedual for previous weeks.

I've also tryed sending an e-mail to them but i dont know if they got it because my msn account isnt working correctly. they also dont have any info on this.. not to mention a crappy web site Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1