• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
on Grendizer

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STorpedo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quote
When i was 8 or so, I used to be a big fan of the show called Grendizer. However, since i moved a lot since then, i lost contact with it, but now, being a big anime buff, i decided to research it, only to find no DVD's of it. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about this anime, and its releases.
-Thanks in advance for not letting the teeth of nostalgia bite me in the ass.

P.S. This Mech Anime is from 1974, so I dont really expect a lot of responses, but this is the only thing i can do now. Sad

P.P.S. If anybody knows, is it possible to ask one of the subbing teams to do a custom sub for you, (for money of course), in case u do find a DVD of the anime, and how much would it cost?
morsmaestro

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Found something, at least.
Might want to read the disclaimer in the faq section Confused. But, better than nothing, right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
STorpedo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quote
yeah, sorry if i screwed up with the forum rules admins, i just didn't know where to turn to. On the link-thanks a lot, i mostly looked for it on amazon, and stuff like that-i heard of Grendizer in arabic, just didn't know they would sell it in english too-thanks man, i appreciate it.

P.S. I highly reccommend this series, I have yet to read a bad comment on it.
Guilhem

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:33 am Reply with quote
If you know french, you may be interested into looking for a complete DVD set at Amazon France or any other french online stores: a french editor (Declic Images IIRC...) has recently made this entire show available as subbed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1