• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
are there any other saint seiya fans out there

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoboal3457

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quote
as any other saint seiya fan would know a new line of 6 oavs were made has anyone seen if you have are they worth a buy and do they live up to the legacy that is saint seiya
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quote
It took me a little bit of time to understand what you were saying since you didn't use any puncuation, but one way to find out what people think of a particular anime is to look it up in the Encyclopedia which is on the left of your screen. I did look it up for you and the OVA "Hades Chapter - Sanctuary" had 59 ratings and most of them seemed to be most favorable. If I read it correctly, only 2 of the OVAs were listed though.

Welcome to ANN! Hope that you enjoy all of the wealth of information within! Very Happy
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:42 am Reply with quote
Oh, please. Hoboal-person, this is not AOL. On ANN, we demand that users utilize the best grasp of English spelling and grammar that they can muster. If English is not your second language, concessions can be made, but looking at your posts, all I'm seeing are the signs of a native English speaker just being lazy.

Improve immediately. Future posts that do not show improvement will be deleted.

Locking this thread for being illegible.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1