• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
any one know when funimation will release a list of theaters

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru393

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quote
i want to go see dbz fusion reborn in theaters does anyone know when they will release a list of the theaters that will be palying it on march 17th?

[EDIT: Locked for messy grammar and the fact there wasn't much discussion created. Oh, well. There's always another day... - TK]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vortextk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Funimation has a dbz site and a funimation movie site. Neither list anything on theatres but the dbz site does say "Stay tuned for an official announcement coming very soon"

www.dragonballz.com

So I'd say, check that every few days. Or the main news page of ANN possibly.
hikaru393

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quote
ok cool i just got in to dbz only saw 1 movie anyone else like fusion reborn that have seen it and does it have a lot of action in it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NyuuChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quote
hikaru393 wrote:
ok cool i just got in to dbz only saw 1 movie anyone else like fusion reborn that have seen it and does it have a lot of action in it?

it's DBZ....of course there's action. DBZ without action would be like hillary clinton without a penis...it just wouldn't be right.

personally, the only DBZ movies i liked were tree of might and the original broly movie. the rest of those sequels (bio broly and all those other crappy sequels sucked.)
hikaru393

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:48 pm Reply with quote
[Fix your grammar and spelling immediately. -Nagi]
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1