• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RahXephon Question ??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aloron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:54 am Reply with quote
ok i got a quick question for anyone who has seen RahXephon.

I just finished watching it and though it was a great anime and had a good story line to it and everything .. but my question is the two people at the end i know one is Haruka but who is the man ? is it Ayato but older ??

if you cant read this because its a spoiler please send me a private message and i will get back to you about my question ..

i really wanna know because it kind makes the ending for me incomplete until i fig. this out ..

thanks for the help guys ..
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:42 am Reply with quote
aloron wrote:
ok i got a quick question for anyone who has seen RahXephon.

I just finished watching it and though it was a great anime and had a good story line to it and everything .. but my question is the two people at the end i know one is Haruka but who is the man ? is it Ayato but older ??

if you can't read this because its a spoiler please send me a private message and i will get back to you about my question ..

i really wanna know because it kind makes the ending for me incomplete until i fig. this out ..

thanks for the help guys ..

To answer your question, in my opinion spoiler[Yes, that is Ayato.]
one3rd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quote
It's not an opinion. That is spoiler[Ayato], and there's no evidence to suggest that it could possibly be someone else.
Sir_Brass

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quote
one3rd wrote:
It's not an opinion. That is spoiler[Ayato], and there's no evidence to suggest that it could possibly be someone else.

Yup, there's no question about it. Especially during the flashback at the end of the credits of the last ep. If you haven't seen it, it's called "How the two met." And that wraps up any doubts then and there (and is in the #1 spot for best anime ending I've ever seen....finalized, resolved, and it sets down gently the watcher who's gotten so wrapped up in the series that he's wanting more).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1