• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is't alowed??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyo_90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:39 am Reply with quote
Hello every body I'am new at this forum... and i saw this topic about (requesting downloads is not alowed) so i wana ask do u mean that I'am not alowed to ask where can i download certine manga or anime or do u mean somthin els...

Thanks...
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:47 am Reply with quote
It's pretty simple and straightforward. You can't ask where to download anime or manga (or anything else, really). I really don't see how that can be unclear or mean anything else.
CyberViper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:07 am Reply with quote
The same applies to music. There are topics in the 'Music' section to listen to streaming music or online radio which...well...technically you would need to 'download' before listening to. But what's implied is downloading anything that you can purchase and isn't supposed to be available for free (like radio music). Also downloading the files to save to your pc, instead of downloading and just opening the files from their source elsewhere on the web.

But requesting downloads of anything that you should be paying for isn't allowed.
Kyo_90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:58 am Reply with quote
Thanks all for the info Smile
one3rd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:37 am Reply with quote
Kyo_90 wrote:
Hello every body I'am new at this forum... and i saw this topic about (requesting downloads is not alowed) so i wana ask do u mean that I'am not alowed to ask where can i download certine manga or anime or do u mean somthin els...

Thanks...

Reading The Rules, which are REQUIRED reading for EVERYONE on the forum would have answered that question for you.
dirtyharry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:17 am Reply with quote
Yeah, the board doesn't condone illegal pirating of copyrighted material. THat's not complicated, and should be pretty straighforward.
BoygetsfireD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:36 pm Reply with quote
dirtyharry wrote:
Yeah, the board doesn't condone illegal pirating of copyrighted material. THat's not complicated, and should be pretty straighforward.

I'm sorry, but I really laughed when I saw that the person who posted that is "Dirty Harry."

I don't hold it against you, and I'm in no way making a bias against you or judging you because you share a name as a certain character in some movies

it just struck me as funny

[/off-topic-ness]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1