• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How Much Money You Spend On Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gpokiki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quote
Hi guys im doing a survey for a college course please help Surprised

please answer Please answer this survey as honestly and accurately

1) age?

2) gender?

3) How much money did you spend on buying anime?

4 How many hour do you watch anime a day?
undeadben

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Yay, another survey/project/assignment. First let me start with my own questions. What kind of questions are these? How is this information going to help you with your college course? Also, I hope the course isn't in English because you'll probably get docked, a lot, for grammar. Can you at least tell us why you need answers? And while your at it why not tell us your answers to these questions as well? I ask this of others so, how do you expect others to contribute to your topic when even you don't bother to?

Here are my answers in the mean time.

1) age?
Yes, I do age.

2) gender?
Yes also. I am of a single gender. (edited - Thanks, Time and Space)

3) How much money did you spend on buying anime?
Normally I'd ask, "when?" but for this type of question: That's for my own records, not public info.

4 How many hour do you watch anime a day?
Huh? Are you asking at what hour I watch it or how much I watch? If it is the former, when I have spare time and I'm in the mood to watch. If it is the latter then depends on how busy I am; sometimes I don't watch any. So I'd say, on a guesstimate, between none and some, give or take a few.

ETA: My answers may change if you make the topic worth contributing to.

Last edited by undeadben on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
NGE1113

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Please, not another one Rolling Eyes.

Sorry, unless there's a "you give-I give in return" thing going on in this thread, I see no purpose in handing out this information.
Time and Space

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Ooooh. Now that was cold undeadben. I'd keep my answers predictable if I were you, the OP might record your age as being 'yes' old and gender as 'also', interpreted maybe as both...hermaphrodite? Particularly when you consider English is not his/her first language (I hope).
I think I'll follow undeadben's lead and demand the OP share some details about himself first.However, I will say this to whet your appetite. Earlier today, just for fun, I realised that I have watched 466 episodes of varying anime (4 of them films) in the past 180 days, that kind of constant intake of anime is what keeps me alive.
jetz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quote
I do believe there's a related thread somewhere, except questions 1, 2 and 4 aren't tackled. Aren't surveys banned from this site these days? I remember a couple of surveys being allowed but I think TK or Zalis locked the ones that came after..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
fighterholic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quote
People, I think you're missing something here. It's called the REPORT button.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
People, I think you're missing something here. It's called the REPORT button.
Not everyone missed it Evil or Very Mad Surveys aren't necessarily banned, but we do frown on people coming here just to exploit this forum's members to do homework. Plus, since there's really not that much discussion involved, and this has potential to turn into an "I spend more than you" contest, it's getting locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1