• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
i want to buy a SD lynn minmei doll (sdf macross)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spikespiegel98

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:25 am Reply with quote
you know in macross the tv series and in macross do you remember love, they have those sd minmei dolls within the anime? the ones w/ her in a chinese dress? do they sell those anywhere? i looked at ebay, but all i find are minmei figures (the real, non Super Deformed minmei, and in normal clothes, no the red chinese dress).
one3rd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:14 am Reply with quote
It's probably 20 years too late for decent availability of something like that. Have fun looking though.
BuffaloStyle
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:26 am Reply with quote
I feel you, spikespiegel98. I also would like one of those. Unfortunately, one3rd is probably right on the money with the ease of finding something like that. You will probably have to go on Japanese auction sites to up your chances of landing an SD Minmei doll.
MasterFuu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:48 am Reply with quote
How much do they sell for guys?
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:09 am Reply with quote
MasterFuu wrote:

Way to read, read king. No one knows, because as someone said, it's about 20 years too late for that kind of thing.
remember love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Steventheeunuch wrote:
MasterFuu wrote:

Way to read, read king. No one knows, because as someone said, it's about 20 years too late for that kind of thing.

That was a bit harsh there steve. Anyways, I'm a big robotech and macross fan and I've been looking for the different dolls, and the one you are discribing I have yet to come across. However, If you come across one or two please be inclined to pm because I would really like to know.(Maybe, the new macross dubbing that will be coming out will bring older products out again, who knows.)

Last edited by remember love on Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
MasterFuu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Steventheeunuch wrote:
MasterFuu wrote:

Roger that captain lol .. so lets say .. how about $500 ? 800? 5000?? lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1