• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I need help from any "experimented" collector.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bosque

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:59 am Reply with quote
First of all, i have read teh rules and I'm not very sure if asking help is baned here, if so, please forgive me.
Second, sorry for my English, it's not my native language so i have lots of errors.

Well, I'm writing a report for our zine about otaku's hobbies (constructing plamos, making fanzines, etc) and testimonies are an important part of it. I'm telling this here cause in my country there are just a few old/ experimented collectors and the ones i know have not the will to answer my questions about their experience in collecting anime merchandising.
I know here are a lot of collectors (I remember the "show us your DVD shelves" topic) and I wonder if someone can answer me a list of questions without expecting anything in exchange (here I'm offering our zines for free for the ones who help but considering that all of you are from other countries, it will not be very practical).
That's all. Can anyone who considers himself a collector (the more time you have been collecting, the more useful is your help cause you have more experience and a more extensive point of view) answer some questions?

I already PM someone but he haven't answered and i need the help soon.

Again, sorry, i think that reading this could be torture for english-speakers but i'm doing my best to make it understandable Anime hyper.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:02 am Reply with quote
Sure

Also, on a nicer side, your english is fairly good, so don't beat yourself up about it.
one3rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:51 am Reply with quote
Do you mean "experienced" not "experimented"?
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:52 am Reply with quote
I'll help. But are you going to pm the people who answer this thread, or do you want us to answer in the thread?
cyrax777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:58 pm Reply with quote
collect what just videos? anime merchandise in general?
combination of both?
the bulk of what I buy anymore is mostly figures and such.
if thats ok sure ill help.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Bosque

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:11 pm Reply with quote
thanks a lot for replying.
Well, as I said, English is not my native language Anime smile

I already had some help but it still being nice to know different realities.
I don't care what do you collect, I just need people who assumes him/herself as a collector. It's not important if you have the biggest collection in the universe.
If you have pictures of your collections, better.

I'll pm the people who asnwered this.

Thank you a lot.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
cyrax777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:18 pm Reply with quote
when do you need our responses by?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Bosque

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:28 pm Reply with quote
when you can Anime smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1