• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime/Manga Novels. Please help!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animonkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:11 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure if this is in the right place, so mods, feel free to move it to the correct forum.
Anyway, I need to do a book report at school for english class, and my teacher only lets us do reports on novels. No matter how much I've gone on and on about how in today's world manga and many other forms of graphic novel are fully accepted as proper literature, she doesn't care. So I've found away around that. Does anyone know of any GOOD (not just random titles, the good ones) novels based on anime or manga series? thanks in advance.
RedComet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:13 pm Reply with quote
remember love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:51 pm Reply with quote
animonkey wrote:
I'm not sure if this is in the right place, so mods, feel free to move it to the correct forum.
Anyway, I need to do a book report at school for english class, and my teacher only lets us do reports on novels. No matter how much I've gone on and on about how in today's world manga and many other forms of graphic novel are fully accepted as proper literature, she doesn't care. So I've found away around that. Does anyone know of any GOOD (not just random titles, the good ones) novels based on anime or manga series? thanks in advance.

You should tell your teacher to come to this website and we'll prove her wrong. Wink Anyways, I suggest the vampire hunter D novels, the movies are based on the novels. And has quite a bit of detail with in the book. I think people will agree with me that it's one of the good ones.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nani?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Two words: Battle Royale, intelligent, easily availible, just the kind of book your teacher I'm sure would love. Has a wonderful view of authority figures...especially teachers.

All the Best,

Nani?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1