• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yu Yu Hackusho

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GunGirl05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Hi my names Felicia and i love yu yu hakusho!!, my favorite character is Hiei. If you like yuyu, too please tell, Whats your favorite character? least fav character? and anything else, such as..fav dvd? fav chapter (spirit detective, dark tournament, chapter black, ect.) thanks, bye.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:24 pm Reply with quote
It is quite a good series yes, with good story arcs and characters. Yuske would be my favorite character, and Chapter Black would be my favorite part of the series. I've got most of it on DVD except for the first Dark Tournament set.

If you like YYH you should also check out Bleach as they're somewhat simmiliar.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Locked. When you start a thread, it ought to provide something discussion-worthy for people to talk about; mindlessly polling for one-word responses by going "who likes ___?" or "what is your favourite ___?" does not accomplish this, especially if you don't take the extra couple of seconds to thoughtfully answer them yourself (as in reasons, not simply "hi i like hiei"). Provide something with more substance to start a discussion: a thorough opinion, an intelligent question, or just something about the show you wish to discuss, complete with your own rather decently-written take on it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1