• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ten Jou Ten Ge

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
final sage of fantas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:27 am Reply with quote
Is the OVA anygood? I heard from some people that it ruins the series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mugen1style

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quote
final sage of fantas wrote:
Is there going to be an American release date?

If you mean tenjho tenge its all ready available vol's one and two are out now. I think this show is way cool so far we will see Smile
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:41 am Reply with quote
mugen1style wrote:
If you mean tenjho tenge its all ready available vol's one and two are out now. I think this show is way cool so far we will see Smile

He's talking about the OAV, which takes place after the TV series. Geneon is planning to release those episodes in the last volume (#8) after showing the series in the first seven volumes.

Anyway, I've only seen the first volume of the domestic release so I can't give any opinion on the OAV.
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:15 pm Reply with quote
The OVA's might as well be episodes 25 and 26. Animation wise there was nothing that really separated it from the series so I hesitate to really call it an OVA. Its really just a TenTen dessert. All you get out of it is spoiler[a fight between Maya and Aya and Souichiro's dragon transformation.] Don't expect any closure either cause just like the show things are left open and unanswered. But the manga's still going so I'm hoping for a second season.

Anyone know if there will be some sort of fighter based on this show cause it seems like it was made for one.
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:49 pm Reply with quote
This Is a really Good show even thought they ruind the manga, Its deffinatly worht cheching out.
Neo-Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:26 pm Reply with quote
I can't say much about the OVA's, but i'm pretty sure that there not relaesing any fighting based game over to North America. I'm not sure if they have one in Japan already, wouldn't be suprized though if they did.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1