• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
DRAGON BALL Z GT

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DREAM WALKER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:08 am Reply with quote
Hello. Anime smile
Where i am find a shop in America New York or florinta or philadelfia which sells DRAGON BALL Z GT full episodes and movie? Wink

which in the movies talk Japanese and subtitles English.

pls.

[UGH. Learn how to type properly, then go either find the answer, or repeat the question in the Retail forum. Locked. -b]
mitora

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:18 am Reply with quote
DREAM WALKER wrote:
Hello. Anime smile
Where i am find a shop in America New York or florinta or philadelfia which sells DRAGON BALL Z GT full episodes and movie? Wink

which in the movies talk Japanese and subtitles English.

pls.

Florinta?Well in New York, Philadelphia and possibly Florinta, you could check at Walmart.Also check at stores like Gamestop and Ebgames since they sell used DVD's for really good prices. Smile

By the way, where is Florinta? Confused
frostedsaiyan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quote
He/she might mean Florida, there was a lot of typos in there, heh. You could buy them offline, lots of good stores online, and you can find them cheaper. Just make sure it isn't a bootleg.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1