• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Offical Websites up For Olympus Guardian and Shiden! Wheee!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nihonpsper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Just saw at the Anime Crash website that they officially put up websites for their two new anime titles! Looks cool, it seems they are in the process of moving to real URLs but for now it's at www.animecrash.com/olympus and /shiden respectively! Nice~
CorneredAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:35 am Reply with quote
nihonpsper wrote:
Just saw at the Anime Crash website that they officially put up websites for their two new anime titles! Looks cool, it seems they are in the process of moving to real URLs but for now it's at www.animecrash.com/olympus and /shiden respectively! Nice~

Olympus Guardian, completely regardless of what the show actually is, is *not* anime. Anime-style, sure enough, but to the best of my knowledge, no Japanese companies are involved at any stage of the production process.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nihonpsper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:01 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Olympus Guardian, completely regardless of what the show actually is, is *not* anime. Anime-style, sure enough, but to the best of my knowledge, no Japanese companies are involved at any stage of the production process.

It is Anime enough to be listed in the Anime News Network Anime Encyclopedia so that's good enough for me~ Sides the lines of K-anime and J-anime have lately been blurred, so viva la anime!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1