• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Gungrave on G4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:47 am Reply with quote
We know it's been awhile since you've seen new episodes of Gungrave, but we're going to air the rest of the remainder of the series in its entirety next week, so you'll get to find out exactly what happens. Will Brandon get his revenge on Harry? What will happen to Millennion? Find out when the series' exciting conclusion premieres next week!

All new episodes of Gungrave on Anime Unleashed air starting the evening of Monday, July 4 at 1am ET/10pm PT!
Suikoden6880

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:33 pm Reply with quote
YES!! I've been waiting for those episodes! Cant wait! Anime smile
herbkir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quote
It's been a long time coming, but the end of Gungrave is finally here. With this run, G4 will have complete sets of Last Exile, Gad Guard, ROD-TV and Gungrave in its anime inventory, plus shows like Geneshaft and whatever other of the old Tech TV anime titles G4 still has under license.

So what's next for AU on G4? Any new titles, like maybe Banner of the Stars II? (^_*)
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:15 pm Reply with quote
herbkir wrote:
So what's next for AU on G4? Any new titles, like maybe Banner of the Stars II? (^_*)

Hopefully not! Nevermind the fact that it's G4, the way they've been treating anime lately has been terrible. It's already bad enough that such quality titles as the first two Sekai series and Boogiepop Phantom are caught up in it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Advent_Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quote
I just hope that it is not true that Melody of Oblivion will be going to G4.
v1cious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:20 pm Reply with quote
i have a feeling they're gonna drop Anime Unleashed altogother once they finish with this run.
coolerimmortal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Heh...the rest of Gungrave. The whole "monster of the week" aspect that takes over after the flashbacks is a bit annoying, and I think those episodes are very poor compared to the rest of the series, especially because spoiler[it was never believable to me that Bear Walken, Lee, Bob, and Bungie would all turn against Brandon]. However, the final couple of episodes really turn the show around...The final episode, IMO, is the best in the entire series, and it is the only time I have ever gotten so choked up by an anime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1