• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need a Trace

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmeric

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:49 pm Reply with quote
Hi I live in greece and I am looking for the title of a manga movie I used to watch when I was a kid... I was hoping if I wrote the story or at least what I remember of it, someone could identify it...

So it was about a planet where a spaceship had landed unleashing some machines that could create other machines that could be inserted into human bodies and control them (something like the movie Virus with jamie lee curtis)...Anyway, the whole thing couldn't be controled and it came to a final battle where the only hope was a guy that could unleash tramendous power( energy,something like that) through his fingers. In the end the machines win the battle and only this guy an his girlfriend manage to escape... I also remember that the girl had the power as well but she could use it only when she was close to this guy...

I hope someone could fill in the gaps and help me find the movie... Embarassed
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1