• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
is little nemo going to come to MN.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru393

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quote
i want to go see it and take my brother and i live in MN is it coming to MN.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cloe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Unfortunately, no. Since you live near Minneapolis, though, you can catch Steamboy at the Lagoon Cinema starting March 18th. It's rated PG-13, though, so if your brother is too young it may not be the best choice to see together.

And if you're that desperate to see Little Nemo, you can always buy the DVD. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Hunter Gren

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:27 pm Reply with quote
I'm also living in MN but unfortunatly I've not found anything about it.

I would like to see steamboy though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
slickwataris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Is it playing in Illinois? The link on the front page kind of confused me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cloe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Doesn't look like it. Yeah, the only way to search on that link is to look city by city. There were no results for Chicago, Springfield, or Rock Island, and those are the only cities in Illinois I know... Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop If it's not in Chicago, it's probably not anywhere. Strangely, San Antonio TX has like five theaters playing it... there, Houston, and LA are the only places I found results for so far.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
hikaru393

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:11 pm Reply with quote
ok cool i'm going to see steamboy on the 18th then at the Lagoon Cinema or is it coming anywhere else in MN.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cloe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Nope, just the Lagoon. You can find showtimes, listings, the address and phone# here. Good luck! Smile
hikaru393

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quote
is seeing this movie on the 18th going to be hard like do you think it will be jamm pack and a really long line and do you think i should buy tickets ahead of time. i remember when i saw the first inuyasha movie in theaters the evry seat was full.
Cloe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:35 am Reply with quote
Well, I anticipate that the crowd on opening night will be rather large, considering this is a fairly high-profile release (I know I'll be there Wink). If that intimidates you, you can probably buy tickets a day ahead of time online (using the link at the website), or you can see it after the 18th. Steamboy will be playing at Lagoon for a week, so a Saturday or Sunday matinee may suit you better--just be sure to get there ahead of time. The show listings on the website will probably be up in a week, so you can plan your schedule then.
hikaru393

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:51 am Reply with quote
ok
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:43 am Reply with quote
The Lagoon is great I saw Cowboy Bebop: The Movie and Ghost in the Shell 2 there, sucks they didn't get Appleseed though. Confused

The only problem is I have to drive a couple hours from Duluth. Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1