• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Cleanup for Kazumi NAKAJIMA (#23063)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quote
Kazumi NAKAJIMA (中島 嘉美) is apparently three persons but with three different names (and as such no split case):
(most work was already done by Shiroi Hane)

(on hold, requires a split for NAKAJIMA Yoshimi first)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
中嶋 嘉美 = NAKAJIMA Yoshimi #19271 (Allcinema with 2 credits but no hiragana)
(4 EDICT readings for 嘉美 = Kazumi. Kami, Kimi, Yoshimi; ANN has no other 嘉美 person. The first two Wikipedia hits for 嘉美 are both Yoshimi so I'd now go with this one, even more so as the majority of credits already went there.)
中嶋 嘉美 (2004) Hanaukyo Maid Team: La Verite (TV) : 企画協力 (Big Shot) (D2_STATION)
中嶋 嘉美 (2006) (The) Familiar of Zero (TV) : 協力 (Big Shot) (D2_STATION)
中嶋 嘉美 (2007) Lucky Star (TV) : Associate producer (http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/sakuhin/rakisuta.html)
(error) This is the current owner of this entry's kanji name but the credits should go to Yoshimi instead. (I set the kanji name when I contributed two of these credits because NAKAJIMA Yoshimi itself is a split case with the kanji of the one cast role there and I wasn't able to see that back then.)
I can move two of the three credits but the one for Lucky Star will have to be hidden in the end.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
中島 一美 = NAKAJIMA Kazumi/Hitomi?
(14 EDICT readings for 一美; ANN has 12 一美 persons of which 5 are Kazumi, 5 are Hitomi, 1 is Yoshikazu with Wikipedia page, 1 is Biichi with website so the reading is anything but clear)
一美 (2007) Naruto Shippūden (TV) : In-Between Animation (Sakura Create) (livedoor wiki)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
中島 一美 (2009) Guin Saga (TV) : In-Between Animation (livedoor wiki)
中島 一美 (2009) Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (TV) : In-Between Animation (livedoor wiki)
中島 一美 (2009) Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra (TV) : In-Between Animation (livedoor wiki)
中島 一美 (2009) Darker Than Black: Ryūsei no Gemini (TV) : In-Between Animation (livedoor wiki)
中島 一美 (2009) Fairy Tail (TV) : In-Between Animation (livedoor wiki)
中島 一美 (2010) Durarara!! (TV) : 2nd Key Animation, In-Between Animation, In-Between Check (D2_STATION)
(keep) This is the person that should own this entry; I'll set the kanji name accordingly as soon as the NAKAJIMA Yoshimi case is dealt with. The name may appear no more than a coin toss but at least ANN doesn't have a NAKAJIMA Hitomi person so no one tried to read the name this way so far.
The single 中嶋一美 (with only 1 hit at livedoor wiki and just a few Google hits) might be a typo or perhaps an alternative spelling, just like in the case of NAKAJIMA Yoshimi; then again, none of the 中島 一美 credits is related to "Sakura Create" while most of them are related to "P・T・C MAGIC" and some other in-betweener companies.
中島 かつみ = NAKAJIMA Katsumi #91149, new person (not "Kazumi")
中島 かつみ (1971) Kamen Rider (live-action TV) as Michi (no source; Shiroi Hane found: http://xn--eckwc5f4c092qx39f.net/2050/12/12_3.html)
(new person) Mentioned apparently only on Kamen Rider pages, including the Wikipedia page of the TV series. I created a separate entry for this person but the credit here will have to be hidden.

Last edited by Devil Doll on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Devil Doll wrote:

(most work was already done by Shiroi Hane)

copypasta error, correct URL: animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=888208#888208

Quote:
I can move two of the three credits but the one for Lucky Star will have to be hidden in the end.

I entered it, so done.

Quote:
I created a separate entry for this person but the credit here will have to be hidden.

Done.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Devil Doll wrote:
中嶋 嘉美 (2004) Hanaukyo Maid Team: La Verite (TV) : 企画協力 (Big Shot) (D2_STATION)
中嶋 嘉美 (2006) (The) Familiar of Zero (TV) : 協力 (Big Shot) (D2_STATION)
both moved to NAKAJIMA Yoshimi.

Kanji name for Kazumi NAKAJIMA changed to 中島 一美.

So we're done here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1