• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Negi Magi 8th Volume?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akemi_Idaku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:21 pm Reply with quote
Is there really an eighth volume to Negima! or is that a mistake in the encyclopedia? If there really is an eighth volume, will there be more to come after it? Thanks.
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:15 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I thought that was weird. I've only heard of seven books.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Animefan16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:19 pm Reply with quote
There's 8 books right now, and the 9th one is gonna be released in Japan in a few months. The manga is still going in Japan.
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Ooh, that's good to know. I really like that series. Where it is right now, I wasn't sure how it would end in about three more books.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Thats both good that there are more volumes to come but at the same time it sucks because it will be even longer before we see the end here in the US although the mangas have been coming along at a pretty fast rate(compared to before) from japan. We are almost on the 5th while they are almost on the 9th..not too far apart really Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1