• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gintama anime ending?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quote
so I've been hearing rumors that the Gintama anime will be ending on march 25, due to it catching up to the manga, the latest ending having a graduation theme and the diploma in the ending having the date 3-25-10 on it.

so any idea if the show will be ending? cause that would suck after the nasty troll last year.
Kirikiri23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quote
Um no it isn't and I'm glad too
Mister V

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quote
Could it be linked to the movie release?
There were rumours about it ending since quite some time. Maybe it's just the season's end... and then a break. Or something. The ending did look suspicious. Let's just hope they're trolling.
spartydragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quote
According to my sources, the current rumor going around 2chan is that Gintama will go into a "Masterpiece collection" over the summer (in other words, fan favorites), and pick up again with new stuff in the fall.

I've been saying for a while that they're gonna go on summer vacation so if this ends up being accurate, someone's gonna owe me some cookies. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1