• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Samurai Champloo voice credits.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:06 pm Reply with quote
OK, after seeing a post from Chad Kime of Geneon, it seems the voice credits for Samurai Champloo can't be officially identified so I'm making this thread in hopes that we can find out who actually plays who throughtout the series, kind of like a guessing game if you will that we have to do by ear.

I've taken the liberty of inputing a few of the voice actors that I could recognize straight off the bat, but I'm not having much luck identifying many others.

And so for now, I'll input just the VA names but with no roles, and if someone would like me to edit them (using the precision system and all that other crediting criteria) and insert the correct voice for the correct role, I'll galdy do that.

Here are the names I have from just the first DVD:

Daniel Andrews
G. Gordon Baer
Mia Bradly
Francis Cole
Jackson Daniels
John Daniels
William Frederick
Barabara Goodson
Taylor Henry
Simon Isaacson
Steve Kramer
Lex Lang
Wendee Lee
Dave Mallow
Tony Oliver
Derek Prince
John Smallberries
Melody Spevack
Doug Stone
Kurt Straus
Russel Thor
Dave Wittenberg

I'm sure some of these are aliases so you may have to search the database for those as well.

And another difficult task is actually identifying which character is which since their names are listed in the Japanese credits, but they never acually even say their names during some of the episodes.

At any rate, please let me know if anyone out there can assist in identifying these roles. I like the show a lot and would like to provide what info we can collectively offer as a group of animeniacs Anime smile.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1