• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Perfect Blue on Action Channel

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quote
I originally intended to change the time my cable box turned on and my TV turned on (was going to watch Patlabor 2 at 4AM in the morning, but that was to early, so I changed it to 5:30AM to see New Dominion Tank Police starting at 5:50AM ), and turned it to the Action Channel just because and...

For those who weren't up at 12AM to see it, they aired the movie in the original Japanese and subtitled (subs had a shadow behind them to make them easier to read), and it is unedited too spoiler[(stripper bar sex scene, ect)]

Hopefully New Dominion Tank Police will be aired the same.

Note: All times are central
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:56 am Reply with quote
All the anime that the Action channel aires is unedited however, most is dubbed though. They have been known to air Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, and the Patlabor films as well as a few others subbed though.

Perfect Blue is a great film if a little too violent for my tastes. Great twists and turns in the storyline though, you never really know what's real and what's not until the ending. Cool

Last edited by Kruszer on Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
v1cious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:29 am Reply with quote
i was surprised they showed the completely unedited version of Perfect Blue. normally they only show the R rated versions of stuff.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1