• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Oh god.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypersoda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Okay...so I posted my new picture in the anime character guessing game...but my internet was being slow and it got repeated. So I went back to delete the repeated pictures and I deleted them...but now the thread's gone?! O_O

I'm so sorry. Anime cry I don't know what I did. Is it a bug? It would've been impossible for me to delete the thing. I just deleted my posts...and then it said that the thread didn't exist...

I have a feeling everyone hates me now. Anime cry
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Just for the record, the Anime Guessing Game is still alive and well. None of the threads have disappeared AFAIK.

original
Q4-2008
Q1-2009
Q2-2009
Q3-2009
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
murph76

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quote
The same thing happened to me. I deleted a post, immediately returned to the forum and it seemed like the thread disappeared. I refreshed the page (or left and returned, I don't remember which now) and the thread was there again. Just for what it's worth. Very Happy
hypersoda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quote
Yeah, it's been back for a while. I think that there was a lot of funky stuff going on with the board that night, though. It was pretty slow as well (usually the board loads pretty fast on my computer) so there were a bunch of problems with my posts not coming up, or with posts coming up millions of times. I completely forgot to updaate because I forgot about this thread...hell I wasn't even sure if it came through or not.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1