• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Aniem Project Opportunities

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creativeprods

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:58 am Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Creative Productions is a Los Angeles based animation producer and we are looking to do ANIME style projects in association with Japanese producers. We have the expertise with all requirments of pre production, production and post production and have great contacts to get Production services out of asia, Voice overs & music from Hollywood and we are attempting to do an American - Japanese animation feature project for the lucrative DVD market globally.

We invite proposals from Artists, story tellers and / or studios who can assist us in this Endeavor. Email us at [email protected] only
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:12 am Reply with quote
Have you got a website or any kind of credentials? Because that'd be handy
ShellBullet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:11 am Reply with quote
Do you really want to open your email account up to a myriad of half-baked not-quite-thought-through pipe dream projects from a gaggle of internet fanboys? Don't get me wrong ANN is a great site, but you know anyone can read this stuff.
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:34 am Reply with quote
ShellBullet wrote:
Do you really want to open your email account up to a myriad of half-baked not-quite-thought-through pipe dream projects from a gaggle of internet fanboys? Don't get me wrong ANN is a great site, but you know anyone can read this stuff.

"my idea is a fiting seris and it is like dragonballz but it is more like a gothic and yugioh and lol fiting battles and the mian guy he looks like me bcuz i am like gothic hey asl?"
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:38 am Reply with quote
SeeIgotthisideaforaanimeshowitsashypedasBeserkandHellsingwithgutsandbloodandgoreandohand
sometopheavycatgirlswithsamuraiswordswearingsexyimportmodelstylesailorfukuandohyeahits
wayyymorebetterthanDBZandYuGiOh(4Kids5uk0rzBTW)soIwaswonderingcanIgetmychecknowformyidea?
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:48 am Reply with quote
also, http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/10/prweb168682.htm

Quote:
"Fatherless" Premieres in LA
The new movie from Creative Productions, "FATHERLESS" is set to premiere in LA coming October 21st, 2004.

(PRWEB) October 17, 2004 -- Creative Room Productions, an LA based independent movie production house is announcing the world premiere of the first movie from its stable “FATHERLESS”, written and directed by Ikemefuna Okani.

“FATHERLESS” revolves around Marcus, an African American boy whose persistent need to meet with his real father leads into a solitary and sad life. His mother never answered the question as to who his father is, and he grew up in the presence of his mother’s boyfriend who never pretended to love him, and a society that never accepted to forgive him.

The cast include 2004 NAACP Image Award Nominee Eddie Lewis and Jazz veteran Selma Pinkard.

The premiere will take place on Thursday October 21st, 2004 at Los Angeles Southwest College’s Little Theatre, 1600 W. Imperial Hwy. by Western and Normandie, Los Angeles, CA.

So are you from the same place? And what sort of "anime" style things are you looking for?
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:16 am Reply with quote
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1