• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
If you could live out any anime. . .

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WILDlyInSaNe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:19 pm Reply with quote
If you could live out any anime of your choice, which one would it be and why and also which character would you choose to be?

I think mine would be Cowboy Bebop and I'd be Ed because I think I'm most like her (so says my sister). And their lives seem pretty interesting and exciting. It would be cool.
Shinotaku14
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Well, to sum up the feelings of many men, I would like to be the guy in any number of the harem animes. He gets way more play than he should and you know it. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
dozi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:12 pm Reply with quote
Me I would want to be Claus from Last Exile. My reasons are because I have always wanted to go on an adventure in search for a mystical power(or something like that). Also I love to fly and I think that flying in an open cockpit airplane would be one of the most fun things to do.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:22 pm Reply with quote
I'd like to live out Azumanga Daioh or GTO. My high school life was fun enough as it was. But to be inside those two worlds would be a blast!

And if I weren't in a good mood (aka angry), I'd want to live in some Meiji era themed setting, preferably Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuioku-hen or Peace Maker Kurogane. I'd join The Shinsengumi for an excuse to kill people and be a big meanie. Razz
Maclam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Man if i could live out one of the anime show.... DEFINITLY Kaoru Hanabishi from Ai Yori Aoshi.... do i really have to explain why??

I mean this little girl is perfect!!

She's cute, kind, warmhearted, comprehensive, responsible and always think what's best for Kaoru
The Ramblin' Wreck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Easy.

Love Hina.

I've thought that it would be great to have a hot spring, and the only anime/manga character that I sincerely wished existed in the real world is Mutsumi Otohime.
FallenEyes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:59 am Reply with quote
"X", and I would choose to be Kamui. Because, well, I wouldn't have to change much...
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:03 am Reply with quote
If I could live out any anime...
I'd live out the one that I've created with the main character (me) as Kanaka-chan and her beautiful *friend* Shizune. We would go to festivals together, blush lots, and be followed around by a continous cloud of flower petals. Unfortunately, after an outing to a school festival (where I won Shizune a goldfish), she would get hit by a car, fall into a coma, and I would become severely depressed.

In my depressed state, I would be driven to start up numerous "what anime character would you date if they were real" threads on an unsuspecting anime site. After 7 years, numerous postings, and torrid, romantic interludes with Shizune's best friend, she would wake up from her coma...causing lots of drama, angst, and confusion for all three of us.

Come on guys. Fantasizing is really fun, but I think we can come up with better things to talk about. ^_^
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1