• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tekken: Blood Vengeance's Blu-ray releases

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spoofer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Tekken: Blood Vengeance already has its DVD listed under its releases. Could we get the Blu-rays listed as well? I personally tried to add them, but your system doesn't like the UPC codes or some such.

The complication is that they're not pure movie BD releases, but a combination of the Blood Vengeance movie along with two Tekken PS3 games bundled onto the same BD disc, under the title "Tekken Hybrid." I don't think most movie-specific retailers carried Tekken Hybrid since it was probably solicited as a PS3 release, despite the movie acting as a regular BD on regular BD players (and 3D-capable to boot), so the only real links I can provide are to Amazon.

Regular release: http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-Hybrid-Playstation-3/dp/B0053OMTVQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335634582&sr=8-1

LE release: http://www.amazon.com/TEKKEN-Hybrid-Limited-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B005MOM96M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1335634582&sr=8-2 (straight-forward anime releases get LEs listed, so this should too! also, this is the version I own, and I'd like to add it to my Collection list. Very Happy)

Hopefully this is doable. Thanks. :}
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quote
I suspect it is because they are being released as games and by Namco; the system can't identify the company from the UPC codes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1