• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Otaku from 100 Countries Voice Which Characters They Want to Date

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Animeking1108 wrote:
Hinata is pretty human too. She's realistically too scared to fight and works to make herself better.

Ah, OK -- I only saw the first season or so of Naruto to be honest. Haven't seen all of other listed series either, so am admittedly judging with incomplete information.
Detrimont

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 am Reply with quote
too much Asuna on this list
joisu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 am Reply with quote
Now where are my Kenshin, Kougami, and Gilgamesh?
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:39 am Reply with quote
Detrimont wrote:
too much Asuna on this list

Laughing

I think I would date Keigo from Awkward Silence; athletic, caring, understanding, protective but not overly so etc etc.

Back to the pole, I've never got the appeal of Sasuke... would someone care to explain?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quote
While as admitted I haven't seen much of Naruto, I think _V_ explained it earlier.
_V_ wrote:
What the hell do women see in these men? They're just a bunch of brooding loners who play by their own rules.
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote
This is a facebook poll.

Asuna, (me like) She's rich. Nico Robin (Scholar Hot) She's rich, Hinata Hyuga from a prestigious family, Nami Rich at times. Erza Scarlet S-Class Mage Rich, Holo God money means nothing, Rias Gremory Devil, what's money? Lucy Heartfilia Fairy Tail, Kuroneko Ojou-sama, Mio Akiyama, bright future but will probably be in debt for a while.

Money and power? Now that's deep. But it makes sense in a way. Otaku are rich. They are the ones that easily buy the $500 box sets by aniplex without flinching.

Mainstream without a doubt.

On the other hand Otaku arent social. Poll the line at Comiket.

Actually please don't you might regret it. You might hear a little reverse Ranma 1/2 on Rukako from Steins gate. Chan Waifu world line, then when bored, otokonoko that ass back in reality. Shocked

Kuroki is a mojyo that needs to be held down and spoiled until that MOE status is obliterated. You seen her mom. Destined to be Waifu.

The Husbando side.

Levi Poise and Confident , Takumi Usui Bishonen Sebastian Butler Bishonen, Zero Kiryu Vamp Bishonen, Makoto I haven't seen FREE yet, Inu Yasha Useless IMO, Sasuke Brooding adolescence Mislead. Zoro Problems get handled. Portgas D. Ace Sad story, Enigma, Kakashi Badass, pervert, mysterious.

Zero from vampire knight was hot in a way. He was more of a wildcard in the series. All the characters (unsure on FREE) are great characters though.
rinmackie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Zero isn't a wildcard, though i guess if you just saw the anime, you might think that. But in the manga it's more obvious, but from what I understand the fans loved Kaname more, so the story started tilting towards him. spoiler[But at the end of the manga, Yuuki and Zero end up together, but only because Kaname "sacrifices" himself. And it's so obvious that Kaname is her true love, (despite being zillions of years old and her great-to-infinity grandfather) that Zero's "victory" rings hollow.]
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 am Reply with quote
I bought the first three manga collections in 2008 from toykopop at the time. I never did finish it. I did watch through the anime. I'll look into it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:48 am Reply with quote
id like a double date with kotonoha and sekai. 8-)
KnOZRaizon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm Reply with quote
why do girls like levis... WHY USUI IS NOT THE FIRST?, im heterosexual and im in love with usui i mean he is perfect.

Levis doesnt have eyebrows, he has dead eyes and ugly hair.... srsly WTF YOU GIRLS PICKED LEVIS AS FIRST on the toplist... why!.......................... whyyyyyyyyyy...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6