• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan Gov't Plans to Further Ease Entry Restrictions for Tourists as Early as October

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ximpalullaorg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 am Reply with quote
wmderemer
It...it's not like I post for you or anything!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
wmderemer wrote:
And I am going with Evan and PacSet in March
I'll probably see you then. I usually try to say hi to that tour, or even join for dinner one night.

Awesome! Looking forward to possibly meeting you as part of Animated Spring 2023! I swear, seeing the photos & videos Evan has shared on social media as they are in country for Rural Relaxation as we speak has made me a tinge jealous that I have to wait 6 more months... but hey, I've waited 2 1/2 years longer than originally planned as I am a transfer from the cancelled ANN in Japan 2020 that was supposed to go in October that year...(but i am glad I got moved to Animated Spring since it is one of the more anime-centric tours PacSer does...) and it worked out in my favor as my trip won't require a PCR test or a short-stay Visa like I said, just masking.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2