• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANNCast x Anime World Order OTP

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charred Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quote
SpacemanHardy wrote:
Charred Knight wrote:
Kirito: Whats that van doing here?
Asuna: I do believe thats the Harlem Globetrotters. What are you doing in Sword Art Online Meadowlark Lemon
Meadowlark Lemon: Well Curly has just inherited his late Aunts Mansion and so the whole team has decided to go see it.

That scenario right there would be infinitely more interesting than any of the storylines that were actually *in* Sword Art Online.

Well the New Scooby Doo Movies were infinitely more entertaining than Sword Art Online especially the one starring Jonathan Winters.
ShaolinWolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 am Reply with quote
I really enjoyed this episode; stayed up extra late last night to make sure I'd finish it. It's a bit of a selfish reason, but since the AWO crew doesn't have the time to edit their podcast, I'd like to see them make appearances on the ANNCast.

One question: I noticed Daryl mentioned Jormugand in the same sentence as Black Lagoon. Being a huge fan of Black Lagoon, is Jormugand worth checking out?
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 am Reply with quote
ShaolinWolf wrote:
One question: I noticed Daryl mentioned Jormugand in the same sentence as Black Lagoon. Being a huge fan of Black Lagoon, is Jormugand worth checking out?

It's within the same vein of guns-for-hire action/mercenary genre, so it's not a bad recommendation. If anything, think more Lord of War than Black Lagoon.
Levitz9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
There is no year without Macross 7.

- Zac Bertschy

... I... I think I'm in love with Zac.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3