• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Stream Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest, The Elusive Samurai, True Beauty, More Anim

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustMonika

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:36 pm Reply with quote
Glordit wrote:
Angel M Cazares wrote:
And yet some people are going to think that CR's lineup for Summer 24 is just solid, despite having around 40 simulcasts for each of the last 13 seasons. Pleasing fans is hard.

There are people claiming that it's a terrible season. Some people just seem to dislike fun.

Sounds like most people commenting on the line-up over on Crunchyroll, lol.
Glordit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:57 pm Reply with quote
The_Daytona_500 wrote:
Glordit wrote:
Angel M Cazares wrote:
And yet some people are going to think that CR's lineup for Summer 24 is just solid, despite having around 40 simulcasts for each of the last 13 seasons. Pleasing fans is hard.

There are people claiming that it's a terrible season. Some people just seem to dislike fun.

People aren't saying it's a terrible season because of what CR did/didn't pick up, but because there doesn't seem to be a single decent show besides Shoushimin Series, Fairy Tail, Shy, and the half-length Bones show. Maybe 1 of the PA Works shows or Ramen Akaneko could be good too, but that's a really low amount of shows to look forward to.

Sucks to be them, there is a lot to look forward to. Always has been.
kgw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:23 am Reply with quote
L'Imperatore wrote:
Will Grendizer U become Girls Band Cry of this season? We shall see.

I am quite sure it will be (again) released in France, as Goldorak was MASSIVE there.

Also,yay, Red Cat Ramen! (and Elusive Samurai).
Todd_Harry08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Glordit wrote:
Angel M Cazares wrote:

it's just nitpicking at this point unless they can't wait for fall lol
aereus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:29 pm Reply with quote
I hear the SUB for My Deer Friend Nokotan is using a script provided by the overseas license holder and they used AI translation for it. The results are ... not good. At all.

Which is doubly not surprising given it's a show you have to be THIS Japanese to follow, due to all the puns, wordplay, kanji/sight gags. It would be like someone who barely spoke English trying to appreciate the movie Airplane! or Spaceballs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2