• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' Anime's 3rd Season Gets New OVA on April 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pibburns

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
Soulwarfare wrote:
Another would be the 1st-anniversary event "Grand day tale" in which the author wrote but didn't put in the novels as he couldn't find a proper place to put it. So the story isn't canon but in that event it hints at the other level 7 which is probably canon.

I don't remember this. What in that hinted at the other level 7?

I haven't watched the "grand day tale" yet, but in Sword Oratoria volume 6, Riveria speaking with members of the Loki Familia, says:

--
“Then there yet remain only two Level Sevens, the strongest in the world…” Riveria finished for them.
--

Presumably we'll find out eventually who the other one (besides Ottar) is.
Key

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:52 pm Reply with quote
pibburns wrote:
I haven't watched the "grand day tale" yet, but in Sword Oratoria volume 6, Riveria speaking with members of the Loki Familia, says:

--
“Then there yet remain only two Level Sevens, the strongest in the world…” Riveria finished for them.
--

Presumably we'll find out eventually who the other one (besides Ottar) is.

Oh, I knew that part. But the other person way talking about who that L7 was.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2