• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Paramount Pictures Reveals Sonic the Hedgehog Film's Poster

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonicFanA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quote
I still want to see this movie but come on that poster looks bad. I hope his face is not scary. I wonder if they are going for a Sonic Unleashed Sonic look.

At least they are not putting Silver and Shadow in this movie.
H. Guderian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:30 pm Reply with quote
I am laughing. because I love unreasonably bad trainwrecks. We weren't going to get a new Star Wars this year, but this looks like our laugh for the year.

This looks like it'll be like all those Mario reimaginings as super realistic hellscapes.
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Miller said, "It would be weird and it would feel like he was running around nude if he was some sort of otter-like thing. It was always, for us, fur, and we never considered anything different. It's part of what integrates him into the real world and makes him a real creature.”

Hedgehogs aren't something Sega made up and they don't look anything like otters. What is this guy even on? Anime hyper

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
Are those... muscles...?

Never skip leg day brofessor!
Valjean Lafitte

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Firefly251 wrote:
macattack wrote:
The Sonic fanbase has generally erupted in disbelief and anger over this, I think this is the first time the infamously divided fandom is united over something in years, even if it is in hatred.

as a kid who grew up watching Sonic saturday morning cartoon...they have SHAFTED Sonic franchise for ages now.

apart from colors and the generations (and debatable forces) there hasn't been a respectable game since i think Gamecube.

Where were you when Sonic Mania came out?

v1cious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:01 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Quote:
Miller said, "It would be weird and it would feel like he was running around nude if he was some sort of otter-like thing. It was always, for us, fur, and we never considered anything different. It's part of what integrates him into the real world and makes him a real creature.”

Hedgehogs aren't something Sega made up and they don't look anything like otters. What is this guy even on? Anime hyper

Emerje

Your av fits this post perfectly Laughing
theNightster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:43 am Reply with quote
Valjean Lafitte wrote:

Where were you when Sonic Mania came out?

this also Forces is not really debatable, it's just not a very good game, (not Sonic 06 or Boom levels of bad though)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2