• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 7 Ho-Ho-Horrible Santas [2018-12-08]

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:59 pm Reply with quote
ill go with episode 3 of SAO and Nicholas The Renegade, he looked pretty screwed up Razz
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
when the two examiners share tea with a man named Hiraga who tells them the story of John

Hiraga had tea with John, who told him his story. Hiraga later recounts this story to Lauren to try and make Lauren believe in miracles.

(I feel like a loser nitpicking about a show as bad as Vatican but I had to watch the show a second time not long ago)
trilaan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:32 pm Reply with quote
It's not an episode but I had to vote for Tokyo Godfathers so thanks to whomever put it up. Aside from that I love Ranma 1/2 Tendo Family Christmas Scramble, Azumanga Daioh ep 17, Minami-ke ep 12 and Vandread ep 10. The episode I would have put on the list if I could is episode 6 of The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA series, White Christmas. Or, as I call it, Tylor's Sidewalk Christmas.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2