• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Transformers - Armada

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slickwataris

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Yes I have, it also said "phase out." It's still there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
msi435

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Were supposed to be getting a target soon... how the hell is it any different from k-mart or wal-mart? Bulls-eyes?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Target's target demographic are families in the $50,000 a year range (states right on their "about us" page)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Red Coat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:40 am Reply with quote
That to bad you have no life and need to insult my spelling to make you feel better aww well that ok because most of the time i just use spell check on the computer for paper this is just a forum so i don't think it really matter that much
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:58 am Reply with quote
I find that funny. However, you should never lower your spelling skills just because you happen to be on a forum, and you should never rely on the spell check feature constantly.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:12 am Reply with quote
Red Coat wrote:
That to bad you have no life and need to insult my spelling to make you feel better aww well that ok because most of the time i just use spell check on the computer for paper this is just a forum so i don't think it really matter that much

I'm not one to harp on people for their spelling mistakes, but while you're hear you should make yourself familiar with the rules.

Teh Rules wrote:
2) This forum is an English-language forum. All users are expected to have a working knowledge of proper English. We are not an IM chatroom; we expect proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If English is your Second Language, please say so in your first post.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:37 am Reply with quote
I understand the rules, I know that, I even started that thread a while back in regards to the amount of bad spelling here.

BTW, if you notice, he's in California.
Red Coat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quote
wow you are such a kind person anyway i am not lowering my skill some people just have trouble spelling there are thing know to many people as a learning disablity and i guess you never herd of one any ways what wrong with CA it is the best state in the country if you look at the encomics of the state you can relize that it makes more money then any other state as well as the fact that it could be a country of it's own and be in the top three leader of the world WOW that sounds like such a horrible place to me You need to do a little more reaserch
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:34 am Reply with quote
Hmm.... Sorry about that.

I'm not going to comment about what I've heard about the California school system.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2