• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shojo Beat refund?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fronzel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quote
In Viz's press release about the demise of Shojo Beat, they said "Each Shojo Beat Subscriber will be receiving a free copy of the August issue of Shonen Jump magazine with the pertinent information on what their
subscription/refund options will be."

Has anyone gotten that? I haven't. There is the possibility that my subscription ran out exactly on that final issue, but I'm not sure, and sure don't want to have paid for issues I never received.
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quote
I received the magazine and it did have a piece of paper packaged with it with information about the refund. Which I have also already received (though I waited too long and ended up being sent another issue of Shonen Jump that went right into the recycling bin).
IzanaginoOkami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quote
what a waste
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quote
I too sent in my request for a refund and have gotten two issues of Shonen Jump. I think the check may come next month, though, because when I had to file a change of address with them it took an extra month to go through. (That sounded confusing - I changed the address before the July issue came out, and the August one was sent to the new address while July went to the old one.)

If I don't get the check, well, the guys at the transfer station will have some manga to read.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1