• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Blood +/Blood the Last Vampire questions.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan297na

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quote
I have a few questions about the series/movie.

1. Are these two related. I have heard from some people that Blood + is a sequel and others that it is an alternate story not connected to the movie?

2. Is there any information about the second DVD box set of blood+. The first one came out last year and I have been unable to find any info on a release of the second half?

3. Does anyone know what the difference is between these to DVDs of Blood the Last Vampire?

First one

Second one

Thanks
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quote
1. No connection, in terms of plot. The TV series is an alternate universe.

2. Sony is as slow as molasses when it comes to this release. You'll just have to cross your fingers and hope the idiot in charge of their distribution realizes "oops! I forgot we still have the other half of this series to put out!"

3. There's no difference between these two versions, other than the packaging. Manga just tried to take their old back stock and make it shinier so people would think it's more special than it used to be. Technical specs and cover art are completely the same. That outer cover is just a slipcase.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1