• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Queen's Blade Manga

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quote
If I may I would like to keep this thread here as a memo type, since so far I have found three different manga series written by three different authors. I'll try and update as I go along, if need be. All original stories are by Hobby Japan.

Queen's Blade: Rurouno Senshi by Kabao Yoshikawa, serialized in Media Factory Comics Alive, source

Queen's Blade: Struggle by ASTROGUYII, serialized in Dengeki Black Maoh Comics, source 1, source 2 (you'll have to scroll down a bit), source 3

Queen's Blade: Hide & Seek by Iku Nanzaki, serialized in Kadokawa Comics Ace, source 1, source 2, source 3 (scroll down to June of 2008)

So far these are the only three series that I have seen so far, if more come up I'll be sure to post them, if you guys feel at all like putting these titles into the encyclopedia.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quote
All three titles have been submitted for adding approval to the encyclopedia, with the links provided in this thread.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1