• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
More Love Hina?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:31 am Reply with quote
I have seen all LH episodes. 1-27, man i love this anime som damn much! Its so funny!! Does anyone know if there will be more Love Hina episodes? because the 27th episode ends like there will be more, there is pretty much more that you want to know. I know the anime is based on the manga from some guy. I think the anime ends where the manga ends too.
I started to watch anime quite recently so i dont know anything.
Does anyone know if there will be more Love Hina episodes????
mike3560

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:33 am Reply with quote
There are the Christmas&Spring specials, and the next series is either showing right now or going to start showing soon I believe.

Am I'm still mad that I can't get the billingual manga for it anymore. Kodansha cited bad sales and axed Love Hina and some other billinguals, but they're pushing ahead with the AMG billingual.

Not sure I understand that, I mean both Love Hina and AMG are both popular series so you'd think they could both do well, but then again we don't have the finanical numbers so...
Bill Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:35 am Reply with quote
Episode 26 is the Christmas special and Episode 27 is the Spring Special. Both are really good and important to the series. So there are coming more Love Hina if they're not showing the new ones already? Cool! Is it gonna be like Love Hina episode 28 or is it going to be Love Hina2 episode 1 with the new Love Hina's... or wut?
mike3560

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:36 am Reply with quote
The new series basically picks up where the manga leaves off, that is Keitaro&Naru heading off to college.

There's new characters to be sure, but the only one I know about (Everyone else please chime in if you know more) is Kanako, Keitaro's adopted sister who has a bit of a *thing* for him...It's also suppossed to be racier than the original series, which is going to make the whole thing an editor's nightmare if they ever decide to show it on Adult Swim.
Bill Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:45 am Reply with quote
cool! Wonder if we'll evere c love between Keitaro and Naru? I mean, for the ones that saw the Chrismas Special. If u didn't c it, dont read more!
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
"Oh keitaro, i want to be with you forever!!" and then 5 minutes later. "I dont like keitaro at all, i just said im going to Tokyo U with him!" I thought it was love between them after that. But nope.
How many new episodes will there be? Wonder how long people will like Love Hina, and how long the series will go on. I mean, Love Hina rox!! =)
Bill Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:01 am Reply with quote
.... I heard theres just gonna be !3! more 30minute episodes! That makes me a little dissapointed... i thought there was gonna be like 25 new episodes..... well well. I hope there comes more after that if the last one doesn't have a really good ending.
Bill Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:02 am Reply with quote
Spoilers abound, so stop reading here if you don't want to hear the ending.

Bill Rey wrote:

"Oh keitaro, i want to be with you forever!!" and then 5 minutes later. "I dont like keitaro at all, i just said im going to Tokyo U with him!" I thought it was love between them after that. But nope.
How many new episodes will there be? Wonder how long people will like Love Hina, and how long the series will go on. I mean, Love Hina rox!! =)

The manga (vol 13 specificially) has their relationship come full circle. This time around it was Naru chasing Keitaro. Keitaro's sister helps push the relationship in that direction. The OAVs should cover that as well as tie up the series nicely. (It's scheduled to end with vol 14)

Boxie
Bill Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:03 am Reply with quote
Bill Rey wrote:

.... I heard theres just gonna be !3! more 30minute episodes! That makes me a little dissapointed... i thought there was gonna be like 25 new episodes..... well well. I hope there comes more after that if the last one doesn't have a really good ending.

The manga is coming to an end, so without creating a ton of filler episodes, the anime doesn't have much left to cover.

Boxie
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:04 am Reply with quote
hehe... ok, maybe the allow guests to post option should be removed... I hadn't realized my last 2 posts would be posted under someone else's name.

Boxie
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Illaparatzo-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:20 pm Reply with quote
The only new Love Hina we're going to see is Love Hina Again, the new OVA series, 3 episodes long. The only new character we're going to see is Keitaro's sister.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Vicious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:50 pm Reply with quote
I thought that the manga went downhill at around the same place where the tv series left off. They get into todai and they kiss, that's how it should have ended.
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Vicious wrote:

I thought that the manga went downhill at around the same place where the tv series left off. They get into todai and they kiss, that's how it should have ended.

Manga has been going quite strong, moving on well past where the Anime ended. The upcoming OVAs promise to hit the highlights of the volumes past that.

The manga is starting to wind down, with volume 14 looking like the last piece of the story.

Boxie
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dudesup

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:29 pm Reply with quote
How come all of you have seen the love hina series if it is released on february?
Pol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:30 pm Reply with quote
dudesup wrote:

How come all of you have seen the love hina series if it is released on february?

Seven words...

"fansub"

Although I haven't seen it myself, I know that the fansubs are very popular for this series. I'm waiting for the DVD release. Pretty excited.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Pol wrote:

Seven words...

"fansub"

LOL! Razz
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2