• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Munto (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makasu_des

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quote
This new show is on its 6th episode so far and i must say Bravo to the people who brought us this show, after so much well bad shows the past few seasons this one goes somewhere. something that has been missed since Eureka 7/classic anime an actual journey.
I love he way they do not leave anything out, when something happens it happens, there's no sudden take backs which others tend to use. if you haven't seen this show yet i urge you to check it out, do not let the weird drama at the beginning fool you, this anime is going places.
Too bad its kind of short, but from a few searches seems its a remake or re stage of a good story.

anime#10404
lllwtflll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quote
I've been wanting to check this one out for a while but still haven't gotten around to it. I'll probably give it a look when it's complete (which, not coincidentally, coincides with the time that I'm gunna be done with university forever!!! Yaaaay graduation!)

On another note, how can you say there have been so many bad shows the last few seasons? Sure there have been a lot of bad ones, but there's been a lot of really good, even great ones as well! For one, I suggest you check out Toradora! It's got another 4 episodes left to go, but unless it screws up bigtime, this might go down as my favorite series of all time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1