• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Madhouse to Animate Natural Born Kittens

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Hi Larry,

I sincerely apologize for my flaming. Embarassed Boy am I an ass! I was lead to believe those six strips were the only thing that NBK was, as they were the only thing I could find on the net. Of course, I have a hearty dose of jealousy too, you're accomplishing every anime fan's dream, and you should be congratulated for that. I too have come in contact with many people who believe anime and anime style artwork to be a fad, a notion I could not disagree with more. From you words, it definitely sounds like you've fought the good fight and come out more victorious than you even imagined! Anime smile Anyway, I'm very curious to see the actual product, and hope you accept my pathetic apology.. good luck to you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Larry Bundy Jr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:14 am Reply with quote
Hi Jadress,

Appology accepted bud. Laughing It's very good of you to apologise. Kudios to you Sir.

I got to admit, i've done my fair share of flaming about people i've never met before suddenly having all the luck, not really knowing their true story. It's a pretty bitter pill for me now it's happened to me. I kinda feel guilty for it.

Anyhoo, even stage it's still just a dream, After years of banging on doors, virtually screaming at companies to look at the thing, theres still quite a few hurdles to get across.

Including new ones that I didn't realise until much later ike English Voice acting. Do we use the regular cast of anime actors or do something like The Simpsons (new blood and one off celebrity voices) or even a combination of the two.

If you do ever have any questions, please let me know!

Anyhoo, Thanks ever so again!

Larry
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2