• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need Help With G Gundam

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Anime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows, or knows a place where I can find G Gundam scripts or quotes. Like ummmm...that "My hand glows with an awsome power..."
Case

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:13 pm Reply with quote
BC Anime wrote:

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows, or knows a place where I can find G Gundam scripts or quotes. Like ummmm...that "My hand glows with an awsome power..."

I know a few from the dub, but I'm not to sharp on the idea of sitting here brainstorming for random quotables. Are you looking for something in particular?

Domon usually precedes the Shining Finger attack with "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It ['s burning grip] tells me to defeat you!"

When he starts using Bakunetsu God Finger ("Erupting Burning Finger"), it changes slightly to "This hand of mine is burning red! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory!"

Other than that... If you're just looking for random quotes, you could always punch a few relevant words into Google. There are enough obsessive gibberish-spouting fans now, thanks to Cartoon Network, that you're bound to find something useful.
Confused
BC Anime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:28 pm Reply with quote
thank you =D

yea, i was just looking for those special attack sayings. hmmmm...well time to search google ^^
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1